Saturday 7 September 2013

John Frieda Full Repair Hair Care Review*

I was recently asked to review some John Frieda full repair products. Which I was excited about as I had recently dyed my hair twice in a month and my hair was in much need of some TLC. I've also found that my hair tends to get greasy after a couple of days and that I have to wash it every other day. 

When receiving these products I was intrigued to see how much they would help my damaged hair.


I received three products in totally to try out. John Frieda Full Repair Hydrate + Rescue Shampoo*, John Frieda Full Repair Hydrate + Rescue Conditioner* and John Frieda Full Repair Oil Elixir*.

I've mainly been using the shampoo and conditioner. I find they both smell really nice and after washing my hair the scent stays for a long time. The shampoo is a thin consistency compared to other shampoos I have used but still works a treat, a little goes a long way and it leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. I don't normally use conditioners that much as they tend to make my hair really greasy quickly. However I feel John Frieda Full Repair conditioner is the best part of these products as it has really helped to revive my damaged hair. When applying the conditioner, like the shampoo it isn't as thick as other conditioners but still leaves my hair soft and smooth, it gives my hair a healthy glow which I love.

I have to admit I haven't used the Repairing Oil Elixir much, but it comes in a nice bottle with a pump applicator. It recommends using one pump which for me goes along way. I don't normal use oils on my hair as I feel using them will make my hair greasy, but it hasn't so far since using it a couple of times. It makes my hair even more shinier and also smooths it out.

I feel these products are great to help repair hair, bring it back to life and make it healthy. I wouldn't use these products everyday but now and again when my hair need a bit of TLC. They have many different products in their full repair range, For example I'm thinking of buying the Deep condition with Full Repair as I've loved the other conditioner so much!

I would recommend trying these products out if you do have dry damaged hair as they have really helped to bring my hair to life. My hair feelings and looks like it's growing more since using these products as before it just seem to stop growing and stayed at the same length. Which now I'm happy as I've wanted to start growing my hair for awhile now and these products have helped kick start that.

John Frieda also have a youtube channel (here) if you need any tips or tricks about styling your hair.

Have you tried any of these products out? If so what do you think of them?

*This is a featured post and all opinions are honest & completely my own.

2 comments:

  1. i love the full repair range - it's one of my favourites

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I was able to try these products out. Love them so much. x

      Delete